Part 1 goes through the Scriptures — what Jesus said to and about the Jews and Judaism.
- “If you believed Moses, you would believe in Me.” John 5:45
- “You are of your father the devil.” John 8:44
- “He who hates Me hates my Father also.” John 15:23
- “But you do not believe because you are not my sheep.” John 10:26
- “I and the Father are One.” John 10:30
Part 2 was heartbreaking for me to produce. The Jews were those God invited to the wedding feast and they rejected Him and so he invited others in their place. They were His chosen people. And they rejected all He had for them. He gave the Vineyard to a different ethnic group. I talk about the “double-minority with a special needs child,” and the abuse of children because of the “precepts of the elders.” These new “traditions” elevate “not offending the seed of the serpent” to be the highest moral code in the Church; and so the Church has become worthless.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
20 June 2020