- Jesus Christ hated the Jews — the serpent’s seed.
- The Jews hated Jesus Christ — the seed of the woman.
- Jews said Jesus was demon possessed.
- Jesus said that Satan was the father of the Jews.
- Jews conspired to destroy Jesus.
- Jesus said the Jews were tares and are to be burned.
- Jews swore allegiance to Caesar disowning Jesus Christ.
- The Father of Jesus Christ is not a Jew.
- Jesus preferred Galilee of the Gentiles over Jewish lands.
- Jews never called Jesus a Jew.
- Jesus defined Himself in Greek — the Alpha and Omega.
- Jesus Christ’s Scripture is written in a European language.
- Hebrew ceased to be the language of Scripture.
- Jesus cursed Jerusalem and the Temple.
- The Jews damned Jesus and demanded His crucifixion.
- Jesus stripped the care of the Vineyard from the Jews.
- Jesus gave the Vineyard to a different ethnic group.
- Europe becomes Christendom.
- Jews who hate Europeans remain loyal to their father, the devil.
- Europeans who are loyal to Jews are traitors to Jesus Christ.
I am not Judeo-Christian.
I am Christian.