- For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist. (2 John 7)
- Who is the liar except the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)
These two verses define the Antichrist; Judaism (Talmudism) fits this description.
- In the words of the Jews: “the beliefs of messianic Jews are theologically incompatible with Judaism.”
- Also: “Therefore, considering Jesus a deity would be forbidden according to Judaism. The rejection of Jesus as Messiah has never been a theological issue for Judaism because Jewish eschatology holds that the coming of the Jewish Messiah will be associated with events that had not occurred at the time of Jesus . . .”Here are two books that describe modern day Jews as converts to the Talmud — having little to no descent from the biological children of Jacob/Israel. Both Koestler and Sands are Jewish, and Schlomo Sands is Professor Emeritus at Tel Aviv University.
There is a growing body of literature — hotly disputed by those “who say they are Jews, and are not,” that recognize modern Jewry as peoples who have converted to the Talmud, not the bloodline of Jacob/Israel.
- The Invention of the Jewish people by Schlomo Sand.
- The Thirteenth Tribe: The Khazar Empire and Its Heritage by Arthur Koestler. This exists on the internet as a free PDF in various places including here and here.
These two Jewish scholars unintentionally agree with Jesus’ declaration that men lie (or are deceived) about being descendants of Jacob/Israel. Converts to the Talmud are, as Jesus said, of the synagogue of Satan, and twice the sons of hell as the original Pharisees (teachers of the traditions, which become the Talmud, the heart of Judaism). And there is a huge tide in the evangelical church to accept as doctrine the precepts of men (which is what the Talmud is — the doctrines of men) over the words of Jesus Christ. At the end of this essay, you will see those Words.
The evangelical Church errs in deferring to those who are not Jews at all. John warns Christians not to view Talmud followers as their spiritual kindred: “the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds.” — 2 John 11. Those who reject Jesus as the Christ meet the definition of the Antichrist. Judaism is antichrist. A Judeo-Christian identity, platform, or agreement is antichrist.
This is a great delusion. The Words of Jesus Christ and St. John’s Epistle easily clear this up if only evangelical Christians would not be ashamed of the word of Jesus.
The origin of the enmity (a hatred unto death) between the children of Satan and Jesus Christ (and by extension, His followers) is as old as the Fall:
The Lord said to the Serpent (Satan):
And I will make enemies Of you and the woman, And of your offspring and her Descendant; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise Him on the heel.” (Genesis 3:15)
Genesis 3:15 is the foundation of the hatred between Jesus Christ as the Seed of the Serpent (which is another way of say the offspring of vipers), theTalmud followers.
In the Word of Jesus, the Messiah, the Son of God:
- ‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the slander by those who say they are Jews, and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. (Revelation 2:9)
- Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and make them know that I have loved you. (Revelation 3:9)
- “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves. (Matthew 23:15)
- You offspring of vipers, how can you, being evil, express any good things? For the mouth speaks from that which fills the heart. (Matthew 12:34)
- You snakes, you offspring of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell? Matthew 23:33)
Jesus Christ warns His Church to flee the falsehood of a Judeo-Christian conceit in Revelation 18.
This exactly mimics what John said in 2 John 1:11 — those of such fellowship share in the evil deeds.
I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive any of her plagues; for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her offenses. Pay her back even as she has paid, and give back to her double according to her deeds; in the cup which she has mixed, mix twice as much for her. To the extent that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, to the same extent give her torment and mourning; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as a queen and I am not a widow, and will never see mourning.’ For this reason in one day her plagues will come, plague and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire; for the Lord God who judges her is strong.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
6 November 2022