King Jesus Christ has enemies. Are they enemies of the Church? Or, are Christ’s enemies so good at deception that evangelicals don’t recognize them?
- In the Garden, Satan appropriated the form of a serpent, the dragon, and deceived Eve.
- Two thousand years ago Satan inhabited King Herod who sought to kill the child when Mary gave birth. Revelation 12:4.
- Today Satan and his children (John 8:44, Revelation 2:9, Revelation 3:9) continue their war against those who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Revelation 12:17.
Satan continues to work through his own children who falsely claim to be Jews and God’s chosen.
We are at war. If the Dragon and his children do not hate you, then you must ask “why not?” Or do you disbelieve Christ when he said “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword!”
- “You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.” James 4:4
- So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. Revelation 12:17
- And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her Child. Revelation 12:4
- “ . . . the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” Rev 2:9
- “ . . those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie . . “ Rev 3:9
- “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.” Matt 23:15. (Matthew 23:15 applies to converts to the Talmud. Also see here.)
- “Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.” 1 John 2:22
- “For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist. . . . If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.” 2 John 1:7-11