Victor Davis Hanson nails it:
- College campuses increasingly greenlight racially segregated resident housing.
- A recent National Association of Scholars study found that of some 173 schools surveyed, 42 percent provided racially segregated residences. Some 46 percent offered racially segregated orientation programs. An overwhelming 72 percent hosted racially segregated graduation ceremonies.
- So-called “safe spaces” on campus exclude students on the basis of race, especially whites who are reduced to stereotyped members of a toxic collective.
- Stanford University’s incoming class of 2026 lists white students at 22 percent of the enrolled, roughly one-third of their percentage of the nation’s general population.
- In racist fashion, white males are often smeared as exhibiting collective “white rage.”
- Yet [whites] commit suicide at double their demographics—and more than twice as frequently as blacks and Latinos.
- [whites] were also killed in combat in Afghanistan and Iraq at twice their numbers in the general population.