In essence, the U.S. Government will use public, private, and governmental resources to crush ideas they disapprove of including ideas written in the Holy Bible.
Modern Jews manipulated the Biden Administration into supporting this antichrist and unconstitutional program; they ultimately seek the elimination of the Holy Scriptures., (More on that later).
(I would expect the Christian Church to raise hell about this, but the Church is as horrified of the words of Jesus Christ as the Jews are.)
Here is but a portion of the “antisemitism” that the U.S. Government wars against:
- Rev 2:9. I know y . . . the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
- Rev 3:9. Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you
- John 8:44. You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning
- Matthew 23:15. “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.”
- Matt 23:33. You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of [c]hell?
- 1 John 2:22. Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the [a]Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.
- 2 John 7. For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.
The Book of Acts alone refers to “Jew” over eighty times. Jews who convert to Jesus Christ are noble, realizing that Jesus Christ is the promised Messiah, while those who disbelieve are the implacable and murderous enemy of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Martyr Stephen said to the Jews: ““You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! 52 Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him— ” Acts 7:51-52
The Book of Acts alone:
- Acts 9:23. After many days had gone by, there was a conspiracy among the Jews to kill him
- Acts 9:29. He talked and debated with the Hellenistic Jews, but they tried to kill him.
- Acts 10:28. He said to them: “You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.
- Acts 10:39. We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross,
- Acts 12:3. When he saw that this [the murder of James] met with approval among the Jews, he proceeded to seize Peter also.
- Acts 12:11. Then Peter came to himself and said, “Now I know without a doubt that the Lord has sent his angel and rescued me from Herod’s clutches and from everything the Jewish people were hoping would happen.”
- Acts 13:45. When the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy. They began to contradict what Paul was saying and heaped abuse on him.
- Acts 13:50. But the Jewish leaders incited the God-fearing women of high standing and the leading men of the city. They stirred up persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them from their region.
- Acts 14:2. But the Jews who refused to believe stirred up the other Gentiles and poisoned their minds against the brothers.
- Acts 14;5. There was a plot afoot among both Gentiles and Jews, together with their leaders, to mistreat them and stone them.
- Actgs 14:9. Then some Jews came from Antioch and Iconium and won the crowd over. They stoned Paul and dragged him outside the city, thinking he was dead.
- Acts 17:5 But other Jews were jealous; so they rounded up some bad characters from the marketplace, formed a mob and started a riot in the city.
- Acts 20:3. . . . Because some Jews had plotted against him . . .
- Acts 20:19. I served the Lord with great humility and with tears and in the midst of severe testing by the plots of my Jewish opponents.
- Acts 21:11 Coming over to us, he took Paul’s belt, tied his own hands and feet with it and said, “The Holy Spirit says, ‘In this way the Jewish leaders in Jerusalem will bind the owner of this belt and will hand him over to the Gentiles.’”
- Acts 21:27. some Jews from the province of Asia saw Paul at the temple. They stirred up the whole crowd and seized him
- Acts 23:12. The next morning some Jews formed a conspiracy and bound themselves with an oath not to eat or drink until they had killed Paul.
- Acts 23:27. This man was seized by the Jews and they were about to kill him,
- Acts 24:27 but because Felix wanted to grant a favor to the Jews, he left Paul in prison.
- Acts 25:2. where the chief priests and the Jewish leaders appeared before him and presented the charges against Paul.
- Acts 27:5. the Jews who had come down from Jerusalem stood around him. They brought many serious charges against him,
- Acts 29:9. Festus, wishing to do the Jews a favor, said to Paul, “Are you willing to go up to Jerusalem and stand trial before me there on these charges?”
- Acts 25:15. When I went to Jerusalem, the chief priests and the elders of the Jews brought charges against him and asked that he be condemned.
- Acts 25:24. The whole Jewish community has petitioned me about him in Jerusalem and here in Caesarea, shouting that he ought not to live any longer.
- Acts 26:2. I make my defense against all the accusations of the Jews
- Acts 26:7 it is because of this hope that these Jews are accusing me
- Acts 26:21. That is why some Jews seized me in the temple courts and tried to kill me
Jews agree that the New Testament is entirely contrary to the Jews and Judaism: https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/No-Holds-Barred-Is-the-New-Testament-antisemitic-597774 .
“our Christian brothers to ensure that any antisemitic verses in one of the most widely read bibles on earth be formally repudiated and be re-interpreted clearly, securely and anew.”
And: “he most damning target of the Jewish prophet-killing obsession isn’t even Jesus; it’s Paul. While the Jews try to kill Jesus no more than four times, they try to kill Paul no less than nine – in Damascus, Jerusalem, Iconium, Lystra, Thessalonika, Corinth, twice again in Jerusalem and on the road from Caesarea (the Romans, of course, were there to save him). Those aside, the New Testament depicts the Jews killing Stephen, approving Herod’s killing of James, and instigating plots to kill Lazarus and Peter.”
The Jews of the Biden Administration are very much like the Jews who surrounded Festus and sought the death of Paul in Acts 25:13-15: “When I went to Jerusalem, the chief priests and the elders of the Jews brought charges against him and asked that he be condemned.”
Jesus Christ warned us of the Jews. Modern Jews are not to be equated with the original House of Israel — they are deceivers said Jesus Christ. The Holy Scripture teaches us about the Jews and how they operate. The genesis of the National Strategy to Counter Antisemitism fits into the pattern of the Jews as described in the Book of Esther, the Gospels, the Book of Acts, and the Revelation.
Modern Jews are the descendants of those who converted to the Talmud; they are pretenders to the House of Israel — they are of Satan’s synagogue. (Revelation 3:9).
Even if they were direct descendants of Jacob/Israel, they are damned if they reject Jesus Christ, as Judas Iscariot did. Modern Jews fit the description of antichrist in 1 John 2:22 in that they reject Jesus Christ. This current shenanigan is further proof that they are, in fact, antichrist and anti-scripture. Modern Christians err in their support of the modern Jew and become participates in evil (2 John 1:7-11).
These Jews are the hypocrites that Jesus Christ warned about: they stir up hatred toward others while pretending to be “against hate.” They are a perfect match in every sense with the Jews that the Bible describes.
I’ll close with the words of two Jews: Saul who voted to put Christians to death (he was too pure to do the stoning himself). He became hated by the Jews because he later declared that Jesus is the Son of God. Here is Paul’s own judgment of the Jews:
” . . . the Jew, who both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out. They are not pleasing to God, but hostile to all men,” 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15
“The antisemitism of the Christian Bible is not incidental to it but constitutive of its story… The Christian Bible presents its Christian faithful with a relentless and withering assault on Jews and Judaism… presented as the ontological enemy of Jesus and therefore of goodness.”
Jesus Christ is Lord.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
7 June 2023