“If this is democracy, I want nothing to do with it.” FB
And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore:
Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten crowns, and on his heads were blasphemous names. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne, and great authority. I saw one of his heads as if it had been fatally wounded, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?” A mouth was given to him speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven.. Revelation 13:1-6
It is my opinion that the beast coming out out of the sea is a empire that emerges from history, and that it corresponds with the fourth beast from Daniel, Chapter 7. That fourth beast is quite different from all the other beasts and it shares in common with the beast of Revelation 13 the arrogance toward the Most High God (which is Jesus Christ).
Daniel 7:11 refers to the “boastful words” of the fourth beast.
‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth which will be different from all the other kingdoms, and will devour the whole earth and trample it down and crush it. As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will humble three kings. And he will speak against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be handed over to him for a time, times, and half a time. But the court will convene for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. Daniel 7:23-26
For many of us, blasphemy has the connotation of a seemingly innocuous insult to some point of theology. I’m going to take a working definition from this article:
The English word “blasphemy” is based on the Greek blasphem meaning “to slander” or “to injure.”
How does this world empire slander and injure and lie (slander is a lie) and speak arrogance words against the Most High?
The beast is a world empire, like Ancient Rome, or Babylon, or Egypt. Today’s beast is the modern Secular “democratic” and warlike powers, that are different from ancient kingdoms, but an empire non-the-less.
Here are arrogant words and slanders that have become completely normalized under this world empire, ideas and worlds unthinkable even a century and a half ago:
- There is no heaven or hell or Judgement Day.
- God invented man to explain the unexplainable, but modern science has obviated the need for “god.”
- All morality is a social construct created by human actors to control others.
- Jesus was not born of a virgin nor did he rise from the dead.
- All that we see can be explained by a gradual process of evolution that occurred over billions of years.
- Homosexuality is completely normal.
- Males can become females, and vice versa.
- Males can bear children and menstruate.
- It is the duty of government to suppress Christians teachings in government schools.
- Democracy is the only legitimate form of government available to man.
- The “Holy Scriptures” are a collection of the writings of men with no link to a supposed Creator.
These are arrogant and blasphemous words spoken by the beast of our age — call it the democratic impulse, the global order, universal human rights and international rules based order. We live today under the Beast. This Anti-Christ system blasphemes wears down the saint of the Most High.
In Daniel 7:21, the beast overcomes the saints: “ I kept looking, and that horn was waging war with the saints and prevailing against them.” In Revelation, the beast wages war against the Saints while the Great Whore is “the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.” The all work together and are intricately related.
We live under this beast. For generations now these arrogant words and blasphemies have been normalized through schools, courts, universities, books, media, movies and even some churches.
This fourth beast is different from all the other beasts. Our “modern secular democratic world” is fundamentally different than monarchs and kings, tsars, oriental depots and feudal lords and ladies. It preaches equality and participation, but that, too is a lie. The beast is voracious in its quest for world domination — the events of this past years are but a continuation of this drive to impose the universal reign of this blasphemous system.
Consider the insults of Democracy toward “the people” who supposedly run such government: The constant push to consolidate local governments toward the national government and then subsume the national governments into regional arrangements, and they finally to place all power in a unreachable bureaucratic elite headquarters always somewhere distant from “we the people.”
This false democracy is a theocracy in its own rite, when you consider that nine high priests (called justices) in black robes make decision that are beyond appeal, and without a foundation in the will of the people, such as homosexual marriage our the removal of the Ten Commandments from our schools.
What does this “universal democracy and human rights” look like?
- Rule by distant bureaucrats and a quasi-theocratic judicial elite.
- The proposition that homosexuality should be normalized even among children.
- That marriage is an evil (capitalist) institution.
- The child rearing is best left to the “professionals” in government schools or “day cares.”
- Health care for all means mandated injections and free abortions.
- High taxes.
- Large government unresponsive to “populism.”
- Tight controls on your property, both real and personal via zoning law.
- Civilian disarmament while police systems are turned into political enforcers.
- The elimination of “hate speech” which means many portions of the Bible (such as Revelation 2:9, Rev 3:9) become illegal.
- Coercing “private” business to enforce the political mandates of the elite.
- Government schools that propagate the blasphemies noted above.
- Open borders, mass migration, and the demonization of the white race.
The blasphemy and beasts, the whore and the arrogance, democracy and the inversion of truth are linked.
“Democracy” has come to mean the propagation of blasphemies — it no longer has anything to do with the will of the people over whom the distant and untouchable lords govern. They know this.
If this is democracy, I don’t want it. It is anti-democracy, it is anti-human, and it is all a lie.
It is time for the Church to awaken and declare that Jesus Christ is the Monarch over all the nations. Our Truths are blasphemy to them. This is a religious war right here at home. Will the Church stand to in this hour? Or flee and cower?
It is time for the Church to give a holy war cry of allegiance toward Jesus Christ the one Rightful Monarch over all the nations of mankind.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
February 23, 2023