Questioning a church that simply will not say what Jesus Christ said. We have adopted the precepts of men over the exact words of Jesus Christ and His Word.
“For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my people, those of my own race.” — Roman 9:3
This is my creed for the White race.
It must be the creed of all White preachers.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
27 November 2023 A.D.
I come not for
Hottentot nor Hausa,
Mongol nor the Malay,
Neither Berber nor the Bantu
I seek the great White race —
Sons of Vikings and Norsemen,
Are Danes the sons of Dan?
Are Saxons Isaac’s sons?
Are Iberians of Eber?
Is this the Dispersion among the Greeks the Gospels teach?
my heart yearns for my race
for them alone I give all
of my eternities
— Fritz Berggren
I disagree with the notion that Christians have become one Christian ethnic group.
We may be Christian, but Christians of many races, and race loyalty is still a requirement of the Fifth Commandment.
The Fifth Commandment is eternal. The division of the ethnos in Genesis 10 and the destruction of Babel in Genesis 11 is as legitimate today as God’s work was back then. At Pentecost, the Almighty re-validated the division of ethnic groups with divers tongues as an enforcement mechanism. He could have — but did not — simply give them all one new heavenly language. Acts 17:26 verifies God’s division mankind into many ethnic groups with distinct boundaries. All the Beasts of Daniel 7 are multi-ethnic empires, as is the Beast of Revelation 13.
The evil Jews of Matthew 15 corrupted racial loyalty into submission to an artificial loyalty — their own religious structure. This remains as evil today as it was two thousand years ago.
The multi-ethnic Empire ruled by the Jews in the Book of Esther was an anti-Christ Empire.
The division of the races is a built in anti-body against the return of Babylon the Great and the evils of globalization under antichrist entities, such as the Jews are their allies. Christ is King over many different and distinct nations (ethnos).
It was the hand of Christ himself that forced the nations/ethnos apart at Babel — let us not undo His work.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
Thanksgiving Weekend, 2023
The one thing we lack is the courage to say out loud and in public the very words of Jesus Christ which offend His enemies, which are the enemies of the White and Christian race. Until we are willing to say out-loud that which offends Satan’s little babies we have scant reason to cry out to Christ for liberties lost.
- The connection between Jesus Christ and the White Race.
- The hatred of Christendom by the Jews.
- Song of Songs 5:10 “My beloved is radiant and ruddy [skin that flushes red], outstanding among 10,000.”
- Lamentations 4:7 “Their princes were brighter than snow, whiter than milk, their bodies more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like lapis lazuli.”
- John 12:20-33: “Now there wer some Greeks [Europeans] among those who went up to worship at the festival . . . “Sir,” they said, “we want to see Jesus.” . . . Jesus replied, “the hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified.”
- John 7:35: “The Jews said to one another, “Where does this man intend to go that we cannot find him? Will he go to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks?”
- James 1:1. To the Twelve Tribes scattered abroad . . . [the still existed!]
- 1 Samuel 16:12. So he sent and brought him. Now he was ruddy [skin that flushes red] with beautiful eyes and a handsome appearance.
- There are no Epistles written to any churches outside of Europe. Zero.
- Jesus Christ only speaks Greek, a European language, upon His Resurrection: Revelation 1:8, “I am the Alpha and the Omega.” These are Greek letters, he could have used the Hebrew letters, the Aleph and the Tov, but he eschews the use of any Semitic tongue and goes European.
- The letters to the seven churches in the book of Revelation are all to European churches — they are churches on the western edge of Anatolia, which was entirely
colonies of Greece and Rome. Zero letters to churches in Jerusalem, or Africa or Egypt.
- The care of the vineyard was stripped from a Semitic (of Shem) people and given to a different ethnos, to the Europeans. (Matthew 21:43)
- Revelation 1:14. “The hair on his head was White like wool, as White as Snow and his eyes like a blazing fire.”
Jewish Fragility refers to feelings of discomfort a Jewish person experiences when they witness discussions around race and theology. This may trigger anger, fear, guilt, and violence. Some Jews may become insecure when other people groups claim privileges that Jewish people enjoy.
If a Jewish person becomes defensive, a non-Jew may feel obligated to comfort the Jew. For example, some Christians comfort Jews by telling them they are “God’s children,” while some Europeans speak words establishing racial self-hatred. These non-Jews seek to unburden themselves from socially constructed sin accusations (racism or anti-semitism).
Manifestations of Jewish fragility commonly include accusing others of what they do themselves. These include, but are not limited to:
- Inventing a social sin that only applies to non-Jews (anti-semitism).
- The privilege of their own racial homeland while accusing others of a social sin (racism) for seeking the same privilege.
- Establishing organizations promoting the interests of their own race while denying that privilege to others, specifically Whites.
- Violence toward those who do not submit to religious, historical, and cultural narratives promoted by the Jews.
One manifestation of Jewish fragility was the reaction to Jesus Christ, who verbally chastised them for hypocrisy. As a result, the Jews used their power and influence (Jewish privilege) to have him executed.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
It’s time for the Preachers to make hard decisions. Your world has been stolen. Now the future of the children is in your hands. No more clapping clubs — it’s time to defy the antichrists.
- We are trying to patch the siding on a house with rotten foundations. The work ahead is deep.
- What can one man do? Examples.