- Government’s justify oppression by claiming it is for “the good of” the oppressed.
- The Church is not required to submit to tyranny.
- Christian Nations till the soil for the Gospel so that it yields a hundred fold.
- The Covenant for Nations is the Ten Commandments.
- God built a nation out of the sons of Jacob/Israel. He told them to slaughter the Canaanites and take their land. God is not constricted by the morality of the New Pharisees. Did not God also wipe out all of humanity (except for eight) in the Great Flood?
- Pick up a sword — the Word of God — and go on the offensive — we build Christian Nations.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
2 April 2021