The past is gone forever
We must look forward.
What does that look like?
We must shed the chains that have kept us in bondage: “racist, antisemitic, xenophobic.” Those shackles, self imposed, enslave us to our enemies. Their guilt and accusations are not from our God and Ancestors. We wear them voluntarily.
- A white and a Christian nation — blood and faith — undiluted by Satan’s children.
- Defensible borders.
- Self-sufficient in food and crafts.
- Every man dangerous to those not our brothers.
- Every man a king on his land, every wife a queen, every son a prince, every daughter a princess.
- Bankers hung from trees, abusers of children slaughtered.
- Money only of gold and silver coin.
It is not enough long for the olden days.
We must imagine a future pleasing to our descendants and honorable before our ancestors.
And we must fight for it.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
4 October 2023