It is surprising how much hatred I have stirred up by pointing out, factually, what the Holy Scripture says regarding Jews and the religion of the Jews. It is not as if I was a Holocaust denier or a Hitler supporter; I am neither, and I have taught European history at the University level.
Instead of re-hashing what I’ve already pointed out, I thought I’d enlist the support of some Jews who would agree with me in asserting that the Greek Scriptures (commonly called the New Testament) are odius toward Judaism. To question that only speaks to the illiteracy of Judeo-Christians. So if you don’t believe a Christian (this author), then believe these Jews:
Moses Bazes, author of “Jesus the Jew, the Historical Jesus,” after examining the anti-Semitic statements in the New Testament writes:
The tragic existence of the Jews during 1900 . . . must be mainly attributed to anti- Jewish statements in the New Testament.
Any Jew who can pay homage to the New Testament or allow himself to believe in it, is, in my opinion in the same category as a Jew who tries to justify Hitler’s Mein Kampf or, as one who covers up for the deeds of the Nazis.
By their desire to convert the Jew, they prove themselves to be the most anti-Semitic of all Christian groups, for the whole idea of conversion is anti-Semitic.
Here is a third Jewish witness attesting to accuracy with which I have represented the Greek Scriptures (New Testament):
The utterance by the Christian clergy which confuses Christians the most is the constantly repeated utterance that “Jesus was a Jew.” That also appears to be your favorite theme. That misrepresentation and distortion of an incontestable historic fact is uttered by the Christian clergy upon the slightest pretext. They utter it constantly, also without provocation. They appear to be “trigger happy” to utter it. They never miss an opportunity to do so. Informed intelligent Christians cannot reconcile this truly unwarranted misrepresentation and distortion of an incontestable historic fact by the Christian clergy with information known by them now to the contrary which comes to them from sources believed by them to be equally reliable.
My dear Dr. Goldstein, you are a theologian of high rank and a historian of note. Of necessity you also should agree with other outstanding authorities on the subject of whether “Jesus was a Jew.” These leading authorities agree today that there is no foundation in fact for the implications, inferences and the innuendoes resulting from the incorrect belief that “Jesus was a Jew”. Incontestable historic facts and an abundance of other proofs establish beyond the possibility of any doubt the incredibility of the assertion so often heard today that “Jesus was a Jew”.
I have no interest in getting the Jewish scholars above above to disagree with themselves. After all, we are on the same page. The Father of Jesus Christ is God — not a Jew.
I would like “Christians” to agree with these Jewish scholars, because they have a clear eyed view of what the New Testament says.
Christians should embrace the words of Jesus Christ and not be ashamed of them.
If Jesus Christ is an antisemite, as Jews allege, and if the New Testament is “anti-semitic,” then why are Christians trying to position themselves on the side of the Jews? Does this not make them traitors to Jesus Christ and the Word of God?
I would close out with my own list of “antisemitic” Bible verses (such as James 4:4, Revelation 3:9, and John 8:44) but why should I do that? Jewish scholars have already done that work for us:
Per Shmuel Golding:
Yet, apologize as they may, none of them attack the root cause of Christian anti-Semitism, which in my opinion lies in the New Testament itself.
These anti-Semitic statements were and still are the principal cause of all persecutions, oppressions and pogroms in which Jews have suffered. These anti-Semitic accounts in the New Testament have taught mankind to hate the Jew. As long as the New Testament continues in print (at least in its present form) the Jew will be hated. Here are but a few verses from where Christianity borrowed its anti-Semitic sentiments.
- “The children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Matthew 8.12)
- “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.” (Matthew 23.37,38) Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children” (Matthew 27:25). 1 “But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten” (Mark 13.9)
- “He that believeth not shall be damned” (Mark 16.16)
- “Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God” (John 8.43-47)
- “Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers” (Acts 7.51-53)
- “It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles” (Acts 13.45-51)
- “For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake … wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.” (Titus 1.10-14).
- “The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.” (l Thessalonians 2.14-16)
- “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is an antichrist, that denieth the father and the son. Whoever denieth the son, the same hath not the father” (l John 2.22,23)
- “I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan …” (Revelation 2.9,10)
- “Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…” (Revelation 3.9)
These vicious and treacherous New Testament verses, have given the impression that the Jews in the time of Jesus were degenerate and cruel and that they are a deicide race. They have been spread by the church for the last two millennia, and have not been rooted out of Christian thinking to the present day. Even those fundamentalist lovers of Israel, only love the Jews in order to save them from the punishment awaiting them for not having accepted Jesus. They, as much, if not more than any other Christian today, believe that the Jew is guilty of deicide and that his Judaism is an old worn out rag which they wish to replace with their New Testament.
“Bible-believing” Christians supposedly adhere to the inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures, including the “New Testament.” So here is what I want to know from “Christians:”
— Do you accept the Scriptures referred to by the Jews above?
— Or do you renounce them?
— Are you ashamed of the words of Jesus Christ?
— Do you cover up the Holy Scriptures with the traditions of men that Christ warned against? See Matthew 15:1-9 and Mark 7:1-13.
I don’t mind either way.
Make your decision.
Either stand proudly for the Scriptures above, or, forsake Jesus Christ.
This is your choice:
1) You may embrace the Whore of Babylon. A whore is a false wife, the false “chosen” people. You can embrace the “traditions of man,” and you can establish your friendship with the world. No one will accuse you of being insane or a Nazi (of having a demon). You will have a nice life.
2) You can come out of Babylon and embrace Jesus Christ and His Word. You, like Jesus Christ, will be accused of being insane and having a demon. They will call you a Nazi (having a demon and being insane).
But don’t be of two minds about this. The hour is late.
Fritz Berggren, PhD
June 27, 2022 Anno Dominii
Judaism is antichrist.
Judeo-Christianity means AntiChrist Christianity.
“Christians” must come out of Babylon, which is Judeo-Christianity.
Judeo-Christianity is part of the Whore of Babylon.