What Makes A Nation?
- What is a biblical nation?
- Contrasting multi-ethnic empires with homogenous nation states.
- Babel and Babylon the Great as multicultural empires ruled by antichrists. The Book of Esther as a warning against this kind of Empire.
- The Biblical nation was an ethnically, historically, linguistically and socially homogenous and God have them fixed borders and told them not to mix with the nations.
- We Christians must stop using Satan’s moral code to determine truth.
- As America (a multicultural antichrist empire) circles the toilet, we must imagine biblically sound nations emerging from the collapse.
This entry was posted in Christian Nations
and tagged Bible
. Bookmark the permalink